5.23.2012

Purple Family Room

Now that school is over I have been working on getting my creative energy out in ways that I want, and not what my teacher wants.  In order to get the most out of school I am trying to work on things we discussed in class.  One of those topics was working with colors that aren't particularly my favorite.  One of those colors is a red-purple, so I put this board together using that color on a side chair and went from there



Sources:
Hickory Chair Sofa, Norwalk Side Chair, Z Gallerie Accessories, Z Gallerie Black Pillow, Jill Sorensen Pink Pillow, Oly Side Tables, Bungalow 5 Coffee Table, Circa Lighting Baluster Lights, and ABC Carpet & Home Rug


Only a couple more weeks of freedom an then it's back to the books!

9 comments:

The Office Stylist said...

Wow! I love love love the chair! Perfect shade of purple!

Unknown said...

I love it when designers mix the prints of pillows - such a fresh method! :)

Kim @ keller-creative said...

Love that rug!

Hannah said...

Oooh see I love purple. Although I could never pull off a purple living room because of the man. But this would be the perfect living room for a bachelorette!

Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

melanie said...

ooh lala...i love purple!! I think you did marvelous!

Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

I'm loving lilac tones right now -- this is such a cute room!

How2home said...

i just stumbled onto your blog this morning and i love it so far! I like the inspiration board you have .....what program did you use to create your inspiration board?

Living Livelier said...

Loving all the collages you've been doing lately - they look great! What program are you using?
:) Deb

LindsB said...

Hey Deb, I just use PowerPoint- its the easiest for me since I'm not so great at Photoshop :)