3.15.2012

worked to the bone

I'm still alive, sorry for the dead airspace here. 

My mid-term for class was due yesterday, so naturally for the last 3 days I've been doing nothing but drawing, pulling together fabric memos, paint samples and a million other things.  Tuesday night I was up till 3:30am finishing it ONLY to come into work on Wednesday morning and find out school is cancelled because of the "Boston Blackout".  I am so glad its over, but I cant believe all my hard work and then NO CLASS!

Anywoo, this is where you can find me today....

I need a nap!


In other news, last Friday I was featured on the Style at Home website talking about my favorite budget decorating idea.  Be sure to go check it out HERE (and the other bloggers that were featured too)


OK, off to find a pillow to use for under my desk.


9 comments:

Belle on Heels said...

Oh wow, how frustrating!! Get some rest; it sounds like you deserve it!

Love the Style At Home feature :)

Me, Ed and Pea said...

Congrats on begin featured! Take a load off, you've earned it :)

Kim @ keller-creative said...

It sounds like you deserve a pedicure (or some equally relaxing treat). Congrats on the feature!

Emily A. Clark said...

Well, at least you're finished. Hope you get to have a fun, relaxing weekend :)

Laurie said...

You can sleep well now that you are done! Sweet dreams.

Karena said...

You deserve a massage, especially if you lay there to long!

Off to see your feature!

Please come and join my new Fashion Giveaway from Fresh Produce!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

bedroom colors said...

Hey
I enjoy your blog!, This unique is just a totally nicely structured posting, I do appreciate the writing
Thank you!

KristenK said...

I just came across your blog via Pinterest and think your blog is great. I read your fabric tip from your feature at styleathome.com and it was just the tip I was looking for (currently looking for new curtains). You've got yourself a new follower =)

sleeper sofa said...

Hello
Wonderful! Can I merely say what a relief to uncover someone who essentially knows what they’re speaking about on the internet?